Ferly is a brand building company based out of Helsinki, Vancouver, Stockholm, and Los Angeles specializing in storytelling through TV, film, digital products, licensing and publishing. We discover, develop and create original IP with potential to build multimedia franchises.
Ferly is now looking for talented Harmony Animators to work remotely or in due time from our Vancouver office working as part of our TV series production team.
We’re looking for artists that can:
• Create high quality animation sequences, emphasising storytelling through posing and acting keeping the show style and model rigs on point.
• Animate scenes from rough to clean and complete work by the scheduled deadlines.
• Perform one or more revision passes according to the client/director notes.
• Draw in ToonBoom Harmony creating designs/poses for animation sequences and layouts.
• Understand storytelling as told through Character emotion/movement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
• Must have a strong sense of animation basics, acting, staging, posing and timing.
• Strong animation knowledge.
• Good organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
• Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced production environment and manage time wisely.
• Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable essential.
• Has a sense of style or artistry.
• Has a creative mindset and passion for the arts.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications essential.
• Ability and aptitude for creative problem-solving in order to assemble the final shot.
• Strong working knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada – Ferly is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
You will be working with a passionate and creative team who provide a collaborative and friendly work atmosphere both remotely and in-house. The position is full time and at first fixed term.
We are also regularly looking for visual development freelancers for part-time and full-time projects who can work remotely or from our offices in Helsinki and Vancouver.
Both for the in-house and freelance positions please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com